baseTherm® is NSAI Agrément Certified
We’re delighted to announce that baseTherm® is NSAI Agrément certified.
To download the certificate and detail, follow this link baseTherm® is NSAI Agrément
This Certificate relates to the baseTherm® Floor Insulation System, a pumpable, light-weight screed mortar consisting of EPS beads, fast-drying cement, and Isostay proprietary additive mixed on-site using a purpose-built mobile EPS mortar delivery system to meet the requirements of I.S. EN 16025-1  and I.S. EN 16025-2 . The product is used as a thermally insulating, nonstructural, bound expanding polystyrene (BEPS) system which can contribute to the thermal and acoustic performance of floors in either new or existing buildings. It is designed to be installed in accordance with I.S. EN 16025-2  by baseTherm® Ltd. In the opinion of NSAI, the baseTherm® Insulation Mortar System as described in this Certificate complies with the requirements of the Building Regulations 1997 and subsequent amendments.
baseTherm® may be installed:
1. Below a concrete floor slab.
2. Below a floor screed on a concrete slab with a
3. Above a suspended concrete floor (e.g., block
and beam) with a floor screed.
baseTherm® KEY BENEFITS:
• Seamless, void-free poured floor insulation
• Factory produced on-site, no waste
• Rapid pumped installation
• Ultra-lightweight with acoustic benefits
• Highly insulating, from 0.041 W/mK