baseTherm® Low Lambda
baseTherm® is a bound EPS liquid floor insulation, produced and installed using our Mobile Floor Insulation Factory.
baseTherm® is suitable for internal application to ground-supported and suspended floors in existing and new domestic and non-domestic building applications. The system is available in four grades, baseTherm® Low Lambda, baseTherm® 150, baseTherm® 200, and baseTherm® 250 depending on thermal performance and loading requirements.
baseTherm® KEY BENEFITS:
- Seamless, void-free poured floor insulation
- Factory-produced on-site, no waste
- Rapid pumped installation
- Ultra-lightweight with acoustic benefits
- Highly insulating, from 0.041 W/mK
- NSAI Agrément certified
- EPD Certified – certificate available to download on EPD Ireland
- Available for specification on NBS Source and as BIM Digital Objects
baseTherm® TECHNICAL DATA: